Coordinates: 52.929338, -7.289403
The graveyard is in rural area, on elevated ground, surrounded by undulating pasture fields, west of Blandsford House.
Graveyard contains no visible upstanding structures. Site of medieval church, marked on 1841 OS maps as 'Church (site of)'. Site formerly within townland of Tullore.
Graveyard contains 18th to 20th century headstones, celtic-style crosses, metal crosses, recumbent slabs and table tombs; mainly in good condition, with some leaning or collapsed. Graveyard contains a substantial number of small uninscribed markers.
Graveyard has rectangular shape. Boundary stone wall intact, c. 1m high. No paths; access across fields through gate and stile. Ground surface uneven due to concealed features. Ground level higher within graveyard than without. Grass regularly mown, ground maintained.