Coordinates: 51.708223, -8.564103
Tisaxon Beg graveyard is located on the north side of the road and on the west side of Whitecastle creek. It is subrectangular in plan and enclosed by a stone wall to W and S and elsewhere by stone-faced earthen bank. In occasional use. Near NW corner is a roofless sub-rectangular ruin named 'Watch House' (CO111-075002-) on 1939 OS 6-inch map; erected between 1792 and 1842. No visible surface trace of Tisaxon parish church (CO111-075003-) which was in ruins by 1615.